Planning for retirement is a huge undertaking, and can seem almost overwhelming, but it is extremely important that you take the time to make proper plans, so that you can retire comfortably. We would encourage you (and any Federal employee who is planning for retirement) to ask yourself the following questions:
- Do I have a good understanding of my entire federal benefit package, and how these benefits work for me both now and into retirement time?
- Does FEGLI provide my family with sufficient life insurance coverage to meet both our current AND our future needs?
- Is the FEGLI coverage cost effective vs. outside alternative life policies?
- Have I calculated my FERS/CSRS retirement annuity so that I have realistic expectations for my retirement income? Is it going to be enough?
- Am I missing out on “free money” inside my Thrift Savings Plan that could help supplement my retirement income?
- Do I understand how my Social Security benefits will coordinate with my retirement benefits? What are the consequences of earning too much?
- Is my eligibility for retirement date the best time for me to separate from service?
If the answer to any of these questions is “no” then our confidential, free Federal Employee Benefit Analysis is for you.
Our detailed report will provide you with an easy to understand, comprehensive review of your current benefits AND what your benefits are likely to look like in retirement.
Starting the process is simple….just complete the Benefit Review Form, and submit the form for processing. We will review your information and run some data simulations using a proprietary software program that we have created, just for this purpose.
We will then provide you with your own personal benefit analysis report, that will include a summary of your current federal benefits, and some recommended changes that may:
- Provide you with a safe retirement plan of action
- Point out any potential issues that may exist in your current situation
- Provide you recommendations in which you may achieve greater savings or earnings into your retirement years.
To get started on your own complimentary federal employee benefits analysis provided by our Federal Retirement Planning Team, please click HERE to access the data collection form that is needed to begin the process!