We offer robust spending account and COBRA administration services through its internally owned and managed brand, Flex Made Easy. Flex Made Easy (FME) was founded on the premise that COBRA and pre-tax benefit administration doesn’t have to be difficult. FME offers a wide variety of pre-tax spending account products and services that can be customized to meet the financial goals of each employer, while offering employees the coverage they deserve. Our administrative services include:
- Industry leading service and support
- IRS-compliant debit card for easy fund access
- Robust online portal access for employees and employers
- Mobile app for participant account management
- Automated scheduled reporting for employers
- Plan document preparation
- Non-Discrimination testing
FME’s forte is tailoring its administrative protocols to meet the needs of its clients. By leveraging our team’s expertise in pre-tax benefits along with our robust reimbursement software/database, we are able to meet and exceed the needs of our client groups. We are committed to working closely with benefit staff members to develop and implement enhanced benefit programs to significantly increase both the participant and administrator experience when working with the pre-tax spending programs.
Flex Made Easy provides its clients with:
- Flexibility FME will work directly with its clients to provide considerable flexibility to meet the needs of both administrators and participants. Our management team is committed to meeting the needs of our clients, and its participants, and will diligently work to improve the pre-tax programs available to all eligible employees.
- Dedicated Account Services Team FME will create a dedicated Account Services team for the group. Additionally, FME will meet regularly with benefit staff to discuss the overall success of the program, and to work through any potential problems.
- Live Customer Service Option FME is proposing to provide participants with direct access to a live customer service representative, rather than having a participant routed through an IVR.
- Mobile App FME offers participants with access to a free mobile app for iPhone and Google smart phone users. The mobile app can be used to check account balances, claims status, file a claim and contact customer service.